Macnaught M10 Mechanical Meter offer high accuracy & repeatability along with a compact design that requires no flow conditioning – put the meter where you need to! Macnaught USA strives to generate quotes with supporting documentation within the hour.
The advantages of Macnaught M10 Mechanical Meter
- No Flow Conditioning with Compact Footprint
- Put the meter where you need it!
- Accuracy unaffected by viscosity changes
- Quick Delivery
Kami menawarkan rangkaian Macnaught flowmeter M10 Mechanical yang lengkap dan terintegrasi, solusi produk dan layanan untuk berbagai industri, seperti oil & gas, mining, chemical, high rise building, manufaktur, serta sektor perusahaan Industri lainnya.
Features Macnaught M10 Mechanical Meter
- Mechanical Registers – No power required
- Pulse outputs available
- High Pressure and Chemical Resistant ( CR ) Models
- Proven Cast construction
Designed and built to suit a broad range of industrial applications, the Macnaught M10 Mechanical Meter are suitable for flows between 1.6-32 GPM. The Macnaught M10 Mechanical Meter have an accuracy of +/- 1.0% and provides exceptional levels of reliability and durability. These meters are an ideal solution for remote sites or where ease of installation, accuracy and reliability are the priority.
Specification Macnaught M10-Mechanical Flow Meters
- Materials of Construction : Meter Body (Cast Alumunium), Rotor PPS), Seals ( Fluorocarbon)
- Design Specification : 1” NPT
- Technical specification flow rate : 10-100 L/min, 2.6-26 USG/min
- Operating Temperature range : -40 – 800 C
- Pressure : 500 psi / 35 bar
- Accuracy : +/- 1.0%
- Repeatability : +/- 0.003 %
- Pulse output options : Dual Hall Effect
- Mechanical Display Options : Polyproylene (IP56)